Since the very beginning of our adventure, we feel grateful to have been supported by the most prestigious entities in Europe and Italy. Private companies, public entities, associations, consortiums, accelerators, … thanks to them we have the chance to grow and design our company every day. Everything begins with an award.
2019 – Climate KIC – Phase 3
EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator is the only EU acceleration program focused on climate impact. We have been selected to be part of the Climate-KIC community with the aim of answering climate challenges. Thanks to Trentino Sviluppo for the support during the Acceleration phase.
- More than 2,000 startups in the community
- Europe’s largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate innovation
2019 – 2020 – SME Instrument – Phase 1 – Phometapan Project
The SME Instrument within the EU H2020 Framwork Program supports high-risk, high-potential small and medium-sized enterprises to develop and bring to market new products, services and business models that could drive economic growth. We have been selected to participate in this program with the objective of developing an acoustic insulation solution for the industrial sector.
- 8.0% of Phase 1 applications were selected for funding
- €50,000 feasibility study funding
Overview of our Phometapan Project
A building’s acoustical environment is just as important as temperature and light. The ability to reduce transmission of unwanted sound from one space to another is important. Acoustic metamaterials are designed to control, direct and manipulate sound waves. An innovative sound insulation technology is based on metamaterials called phononic meta-panels.
The EU-funded PHOMETAPAN project will review the technical, commercial and business feasibility of our meta-panels in the industrial sector. These panels will guarantee high sound insulation performances and be made entirely of recycled plastics.
To learn more on our project, click here.
2020 – 2023 – FET OPEN – BOHEME Project
FET Open, now part of the EIC Pathfinder pilot, supports early-stage startups of the science and technology research and innovation around new ideas towards radically new future technologies.
BOHEME’s ambitious goal is to design and realize a new class of bioinspired mechanical metamaterials for novel applicative tools in diverse technological fields.
We are partners of the FET Open BOHEME project, together with:
- Eidgenossische Materialprufungs- Und Forschungsanstalt – Switzerland
- Imperial College Of Science Technology And Medicine – UK
- Instytut Maszyn Przeplywowych Im Roberta Szewalskiego Polskiej Akademii Nauk – Imp Pan – Poland
- Eidgenoessische Technische Hochschule Zuerich – Switzerland
- Universita Degli Studi Di Torino – Italy
- Multiwave Technologies Ag – Switzerland
- Phononic Vibes Srl – Italy
- Politecnico Di Torino – Italy
- Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique Cnrs – France
To learn more about the BOHEME project, click here.
Switch 2 Product Challenge